Natural stone flooring is timeless and luxurious. Stone flooring adds unique beauty to any space, with no two pieces looking exactly alike. While many new flooring materials can mimic the look of stone, many homeowners still prefer to opt for the real thing.
- Naturally Beautiful. For homeowners who want to capture the beauty of nature in their living space, materials such as natural stone and hardwood are a popular choice.
- One of a Kind. Each piece of natural stone flooring is completely unique. For homeowners who want to make a dramatic statement, stone is an excellent choice.
- Durable. The durability of stone flooring will vary depending on what material you select, but there are many long-lasting and highly-durable options available.
- Versatile. Natural stone is available in a wide array of colors, patterns, and textures. Choose from sleek, polished materials such as marble or granite, or enjoy the rugged beauty of slate or stone mosaic tile. No matter what your personal style may be, you’re sure to find a natural stone option that fits your needs.
There are many different kinds of natural stone flooring to choose from, each with its own unique characteristics. Some stone flooring materials are better-suited to certain applications than others, so it’s important to work with a professional when selecting stone for your home. We can help you choose the right option for your needs, and ensure that it is properly installed for the best possible performance.
Let our team of flooring experts enhance your home with beautiful new stone flooring. We offer a variety of natural stone flooring materials, including:
- Granite Flooring. Often used for kitchen countertops, granite comes in a variety of beautiful and complex patterns and colors. Granite is also very stain resistant, and is able to withstand spills, making it an excellent choice for bathrooms and kitchens. In many applications, granite is the perfect blend of luxury and performance.
- Slate Flooring. Slate flooring is one of the strongest natural stone flooring materials available. Its natural durability allows it to resist scratches, cracks, and chips. With proper maintenance, it can last for many decades. Beyond the deep blue-grey color most commonly associated with slate, this material is available in an assortment of colors ranging from a light copper-red to a very deep blue.
- Marble Flooring. Few materials are quite as luxurious as marble. It adds style and elegance that no other material can truly replicate. Marble is a relatively soft material, so special care should be taken to keep it looking its best. Marble is available in an assortment of colors and finishes, allowing you to create a truly custom look.
- Stone Mosaic. Composed of small natural stones, stone mosaic tile serves as a beautiful accent. Each of the individual stones adds depth and interest, making stone mosaic a charming addition to virtually any space in your home.
If you’re looking for ways to add warmth and beauty to your home, consider natural stone flooring. Our stone flooring options are available in a wide array of colors, styles, shapes, and textures, so it’s easy to create a finished look for your home that is uniquely yours.
By choosing the right material for your stone flooring project, you can enjoy many years of beauty and performance. Each material has its own unique properties and characteristics, so it’s important to choose stone that is ideally-suited to your specific application. Our team can help you select the perfect material for your home. We offer free in-home consultations, allowing us to provide expert guidance that is specific to your needs, style, and budget.
To learn more about your stone flooring options, or to schedule your in-home consultation, contact us today!