Vinyl flooring has been a popular material for many years, thanks to its cosmetic beauty and incredible durability. Through new manufacturing processes and improved technology, this time-tested material has continued to evolve into a remarkably versatile and long-lasting flooring option.
Luxury vinyl flooring has a lot to offer in terms of benefits, which is why it has become such a popular option for homeowners who are looking for a practical flooring solution for their homes. There are many reasons to consider luxury vinyl flooring, including:
- Wide Range of Styles. Advances in technology have made it possible for vinyl flooring to mimic the look of many popular flooring materials including:
It can be difficult to tell luxury vinyl apart from the material it was inspired by. In some cases, the only giveaway is that vinyl is slightly softer than many traditional flooring materials. This softness makes for a surface that is more comfortable to stand on for longer periods of time.
- Wood. With realistic texture and beautiful wood grain patterns, luxury wood look vinyl flooring can serve as an elegant alternative to traditional wood flooring.
- Stone. Stone flooring offers natural good looks, but it may not be the most practical option for certain rooms in your home. Luxury vinyl can be designed to look just like natural stone, and offers the perfect balance of form and function.
- Slate. Slate flooring makes a bold statement, but it can be costly and requires ongoing maintenance to stay looking its best. Enjoy the beauty of slate without any hassle by opting for luxury slate look vinyl flooring instead.
- Marble. One of the most timeless and elegant flooring options available, marble is incredibly striking. However, the material itself is very susceptible to damage. Luxury marble look vinyl flooring adds all of the beauty with superior durability.
- Durable. While it may be softer than stone or wood flooring, that doesn’t mean that luxury vinyl isn’t durable. In fact, vinyl is incredibly durable and damage resistant. Quality vinyl flooring installation will last for a very long time.
- Low-Maintenance. Vinyl flooring is very easy to care for. Regular sweeping to remove debris, and occasional light mopping with a mild cleaner, will keep your floor looking its best.
- Cost-Effective. Many luxury vinyl flooring options mimic the look of classic materials including stone or wood, but at a much lower cost per square foot and often requiring far less maintenance. To many homeowners, luxury vinyl provides the best of both worlds by blending beauty and performance for a long-lasting upgrade to their home.
Choosing the Right Style for Your Home.
Because it is available in so many different colors, patterns, textures, and styles, it’s easy to create a beautiful custom look using luxury vinyl. Many of our collections can be installed with grout, making it possible to capture the natural beauty of stone or ceramic tile in virtually any room of your home.
Beyond being available in a wide array of colors, styles, textures, and patterns, you can choose from different types of vinyl depending on how you want your finished project to look:
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring. Vinyl plank flooring has become an incredibly popular flooring solution for homeowners who love the look of natural materials but need a more durable option. Our vinyl plank flooring is available in a variety of plank lengths and widths, in designs that resemble materials such as ceramic, stone, and even hardwood.
- Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring. If you’d like to capture the look of traditional stone or ceramic tile flooring, you may want to consider luxury vinyl tile. Enjoy the beauty of stone or ceramic in a durable, and low-maintenance material that is more comfortable underfoot.
- Luxury Vinyl Sheet Flooring. Vinyl sheet flooring can be installed with fewer seams, creating a polished finished look in your home. Because it has fewer seams than many other materials, it’s a great option for high-moisture areas of the home such as bathrooms, kitchens, and mud-rooms.
If you want to learn more about your flooring options, and find the perfect style and material for your project, contact our team for a vinyl flooring estimate today! Our team of flooring experts can match you with the perfect flooring for your needs.