Laminate flooring is as durable as it is versatile, making it a great option for many different areas of your home. Easy to maintain, laminate is ideal for homeowners who are looking for stylish flooring that doesn’t require a lot of maintenance.
Why Choose Laminate Flooring?
When choosing new flooring for your home, it’s important to consider your specific needs before making a decision. If you’re looking for a beautiful but practical flooring solution, laminate is definitely worth consideration. Laminate flooring is surprisingly versatile, which has made it a very popular flooring option for many homeowners. It’s also quite beautiful, and available in a wide array of different styles and colors. Here are just a few of the reasons to consider laminate flooring for your home:
- Available in Many Different Styles. There are many different styles of laminate flooring available, with options that mimic natural materials such as hardwood, tile, and even stone. Within each style of laminate, you can typically choose from an assortment of different colors, surface treatments, plank styles, and more, so you’re sure to find an option that you’ll love.
- Durable. Laminate is stylish and versatile, but it’s also incredibly durable. We offer laminate flooring solutions that are designed to resist the wear and tear that is part of everyday life. Perfect for high-traffic areas, most laminate is able to resist scratches and scuffs and provide long-lasting good looks.
- Low-Maintenance. With laminate, you can enjoy the look of materials such as stone or hardwood without the maintenance. Laminate is moisture and stain resistant, which makes it easy to clean up messes and spills. Simply sweep or vacuum your floor on a regular basis to remove debris. Just be sure that any cleaning products used are designed for use on laminate flooring.
- Affordable. Laminate is available in a wide array of styles and colors, and it also comes in a variety of different price ranges. No matter what style of laminate you are looking for, you’re sure to find an option that fits within your budget.
- Adaptable. Unlike many other flooring materials, laminate can be installed on almost any type of subfloor. It can even be installed over vinyl flooring.
While laminate may be durable, it’s not indestructible. For rooms such as bathrooms or laundry rooms, where moisture levels are high and leaks are possible, you may want to avoid using laminate. Exposure to excessive moisture can cause your laminate to swell and warp.
Finding the Right Laminate Flooring for Your Home.
With so many laminate flooring options to choose from, how do you find the right one for your home? Our team of flooring experts is here to make the process simple for you. We can help you determine whether laminate flooring is the right choice for your home, and show you what styles, colors, and textures are available.
Once you’ve found the perfect laminate for your home, we make the installation process simple! We will schedule your installation at a time that is convenient for you, and complete your project quickly and to the highest standard.