Tile flooring is beautiful, elegant, and timeless. The beauty and durability of tile flooring has made it a very popular material, and its versatility has helped it stand the test of time.
Because it is so sturdy and durable, tile flooring has a very impressive lifespan. Quality tile flooring that is properly installed will provide many years of style and performance. There are many reasons why tile has been such a popular flooring option for so many years, and is found in homes throughout the world. Here are just a few reasons to consider tile flooring for your home:
- Low-Maintenance Elegance. Spills are a part of life, but many tile options are able to resist spills and stains. In the event of a spill, your tile can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
- Lasting Performance. Tile is an incredibly resilient material, and will last for many years as long is it is properly installed and cared for. Basic, gentle cleaning with the right cleaning products will help ensure that your tile looks beautiful for many years to come.
- Surprisingly Versatile. You can find tile flooring options in virtually any style imaginable, from basic to bold. For high-moisture areas such as kitchens and bathrooms, tile offers the perfect balance of style and practicality.
Tile Flooring Options.
Available in a wide array of different materials, colors, styles, textures, and more, the options are seemingly endless. You can even mix and match different tiles to create one of a kind patterns for a look that is uniquely yours.
- Porcelain Tile. Porcelain tile is as practical as it is beautiful. This material is spill and stain resistant, making it a great option for kitchens where spills are a common occurrence. Adding a darker grout in between tiles can also help camouflage any stains that may result from spilling.
- Ceramic Tile. Ceramic flooring is incredibly durable, and the tiles are long-lasting and difficult to crack. Beyond being tough, ceramic tile is very easy to maintain. Regular sweeping and occasional mopping is usually all that is needed to keep your floor looking its best.
- Mosaic Tile. These small but elegant tiles are an excellent solution for homeowners who want to add style to spaces such as a bathroom or kitchen. The small size of each tile makes them ideal for smaller rooms, and the non-porous material makes them the perfect solution for kitchens, bathrooms, or other high-moisture areas of the home.
Quality Materials, Professional Installation.
With any tile project, no matter how large or small, it’s important to select exactly the right materials and have them professionally installed. Our team can help you find the perfect tile for your project, selecting the right materials based on your style, needs, and budget. However, finding the right tile for your project is only the first step.
No two tile projects are exactly alike, so the installation process is often very similar to completing a puzzle. Tile installation requires skill as well as an artistic touch. An experienced tile installer will carefully plan out your project to ensure everything comes together for a flawless finish.
If you want to learn more about your flooring options, and find the perfect style and material for your project, contact our team today! Our team of flooring experts can match you with the perfect flooring for your needs.