Hardwood flooring adds timeless style to virtually any space. The natural elegance and surprising durability of hardwood flooring make it an appealing flooring option for many homeowners.
We offer a variety of hardwood flooring solutions that make it easy to create a custom look for your home. Add charm and classic style with a more traditional look, or go bold with one of our exotic hardwoods. No matter what style you choose, you’ll enjoy many years of lasting beauty.
Let us match you with the perfect hardwood flooring solution. Choose from our many hardwood flooring options, including:
- Unfinished Solid Hardwood. If you want to create a truly custom look for your space, you may want to consider unfinished hardwood flooring. With unfinished hardwood, you can choose the exact finish you want for a finished look that perfectly suits your home and personal style.
- Perfect for adding unique details such as borders, inlays, and other custom touches.
- Can be color-matched to blend in with existing hardwood flooring or other decorative elements in your home.
- Choose from a wide array of styles, colors, stains, and finishes.
- Prefinished Solid Hardwood. Unlike unfinished hardwood flooring, prefinished flooring is already sanded, sealed, and ready to install. Many homeowners love the simplicity and convenience of prefinished flooring.
- Because it has already been sanded and finished, prefinished flooring can can generally requires less time to install.
- While unfinished hardwood is more customizable, prefinished flooring is available in a wide array of style and color options.
- Engineered Hardwood. Our engineered hardwood flooring options capture the look of hardwood, but with a strong wooden core that provides incredible strength and stability. Engineered hardwood is a great solution for homeowners who enjoy the look of hardwood but need a material that can handle changes in temperature and humidity.
- The stability of engineered hardwood helps it to resist moisture and temperature fluctuations, so it can be installed in areas where traditional hardwood cannot such as basements or even bathrooms.
- Engineered hardwood can be refinished, adding to its long lifespan. However, it cannot be refinished as many times as a traditional hardwood floor.
- In some cases, it can be floated over an existing floor.
Find the Right Hardwood Flooring Solution for Your Home.
With so many flooring options to choose from, how do you find the right one for your home? Our experienced team can help you find the perfect flooring for your home, for a completed project that is as stylish as it is functional. There are a few things to keep in mind as you consider your various options:
- What Style Do You Prefer? Your home is a reflection of your personal style, and your flooring should complement that style. Depending on what type of flooring material you choose, you will have a wide array of different board widths, colors, stains, and finishes. The addition of custom details, such as borders or inlays, will also help determine which material is best suited for your project.
- Do You Prefer a Low-Maintenance Option? While solid hardwood is relatively easy to maintain, many homeowners have found engineered hardwood to be a lower-maintenance option that still provides the same finished look.
- Is Long-Term Value a Concern? Engineered hardwood flooring generally costs less than traditional solid hardwood, which adds to its appeal. However, if you want to add lasting value to your home, you may want to opt for solid hardwood. When properly installed and maintained, solid hardwood flooring typically retains its value better than engineered hardwood.
If you have a vision for your hardwood flooring project, let our team help you bring it to life. Contact us today to learn more about your options, and discover which one will be perfect for your home!