Brenner Floor Corporation
Wood floor installation for the entire Minneapolis, St. Paul, Minnesota Metro Area
From start to finish our hardwood flooring experts will make sure your project is completed to your satisfaction. We'll provide top quality job, complete your project on schedule and on budget... with minimal disruption to your space. We also provide floor sanding for existing hardwood floors.
Showroom by appointment in Golden Valley orOne of our wholesaler showrooms
Please call Craig Brenner for appt.
Current up-to-date equipment:
- Top quality hardwood floors
- Professional Installation
- Dust Free Wood Floor Sanding & Refinishing
Custom staining, solid wood patching, solid wooden flooring inlays and borders
Stair rebuilding & refinishing
Repair wood floors
Cut in flush mount wood vents
Carpet take up & recycling
- Top brand wood floor finishes
- Non-Toxic Commercial grade water born finishes
- Bona woodline oil stains and finishes
- Bona Kemi
Choose from these quality hardwoods: North Woods, Aacer Mirage, W.D. Bone, Quick Cork, solid unfinished oak, maple, Robbins, Lon's Own, Teragren, Peace parquet, Timber Grass Bamboo, Permagrain, Palo Duro, Homerwood, Oshkosh,UA Floors
Dust control options:
Red oak, White oak, Hard Wood Maple, Brazilian Cherry, American Cherry
Birch,Santos Mahogany, Hickory, Bamboo,parquet, Hard Exotic woods, hand scraped or distressed wood and many more.
- Solid wood unfinished and pre-finished, Mirage flooring, and laminates
- We sell wood, finishes, maintenance and cleaning products for wood floors, felt floor protector pads, floor cleaning kits with Bona wood floor cleaner & terry cloth removable washable mop for hardwood floors, and more.
We will travel to your site and calculate a free in-home estimate. Mon. through Fri. or we can give you an approximate phone quote.
It's difficult finding the right flooring contractors. Brenner Floor works to meet your needs and busy schedule. We want this time to be as smooth as possible, for you to enjoy the outcome of the lasting beauty of wood floors.
No Job too Big or too Small:
From small entry or patching, to gyms or racket ball courts we can do it all. Our wooden floor experts can handle any project including oak wooden flooring and solid timber flooring. If you are looking for a top-quality professional floor installer in the Twin Cities, whether it's wood or laminate, call us